Imagine a career where your innovation and creativity can make a positive impact on the world around you. At FG Advisory, we are shaping a more sustainable future in Australia. Join us and you will become part of a successful, results-orientated engineering team who are focused on reaching the pinnacle of excellence.
The FG Advisory Graduate Program exists to help develop Australia’s next generation of exceptional engineers and project managers. During the program, all Graduates will be supported through a structured development pathway that builds both your professional and personal capabilities, while providing high value work experiences. Based in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, the role of Graduate Engineer will work with our dynamic client base across three rotations within our Advisory, Design and Projects Divisions, as well as gain exposure to Strategy, Sales and Marketing, to push the envelope of sustainability in the built environment, while fostering your own growth and development as a Professional Engineer.
Duties of this role include:
- Design and specify renewables and sustainable energy systems (training provided)
- Develop project reports and structured communication plans for projects
- Distil complex problems into identifiable challenges for resolution
- Communicate frequently with clients, staff, and contractors
- Liaise with market suppliers for offerings
- Develop business cases, financial assessments, and engineering solutions for projects
- Perform engineering calculations and modelling computations (training provided)
- Provide continuous improvement and fresh thinking to company offerings
- Solve problems through creative thinking
- Support team in project development
- Think innovatively and drive a competitive edge
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an engineering role or Industry Based Learning Program
- A strong passion for sustainability
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and overcome challenges
- A dual degree or Master’s degree in an Engineering related discipline
- A fervent desire for continuous growth
We are looking for the best and brightest minds entering the industry, so if you are a true professional, with a demonstrable work standard of the highest calibre and a can-do attitude to match, we’d love to hear from you.
To find out more detail about the Graduate Program offering, please visit our website.
How do I apply?
We look forward to receiving your application for this role. Please e-mail your cover letter and résumé to Pip at firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions must be formatted as PDF documents, with the following file name conventions:
Cover Letter: “Firstname Lastname – Cover Letter.PDF”
Résumé: “Firstname Lastname – CV.PDF”