Imagine a career where your innovation and creativity can make a positive impact on the world around you. At FG Advisory, we are shaping a more sustainable future in Australia. Join us and you will become part of a highly successful, results-orientated team who are focused on reaching the pinnacle of excellence through quality projects.
FG Advisory is offering a rewarding opportunity to become an integral part of a fast-growing and innovative company where your contributions will provide long-lasting value to the Australian built environment. Based in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, the role of Mechanical Engineer is to work with our dynamic client base and our innovative design team to push the envelope of sustainability in the built environment while fostering your own growth and development as a Registered Professional Engineer.
Duties of this role include:
- Communicate frequently with clients, staff, and contractors
- Design mechanical systems (chilled water, heating hot water, central plant, air systems, etc.)
- Design and specify energy efficient equipment and sustainable solutions
- Develop Concept Design, Detailed Design, Tender documentation, and Construction support
- Develop project reports and structured communication plans for projects
- Distil complex problems into identifiable challenges for resolution
- Liaise with market suppliers for offerings
- Develop business cases, financial assessments, and engineering solutions for projects
- Perform engineering calculations and modelling computations for mechanical designs
- Present results, internally and externally
- Provide continuous improvement and fresh thinking to company offerings
- Solve problems through creative thinking
- Support team in project development
- Think innovatively and drive a competitive edge
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded Mechanical Engineer with 3-5 years of experience in Building Services Engineering. The ideal candidate will share a passion for sustainability, demonstrable work ethic, critical thinking skills, and possess a Registered Building Practitioner’s certification in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (e.g.: Chartered Engineer through Engineers Australia, National Engineering Registration, RPEQ, etc.). You will also have demonstrated experience in your ability to communicate effectively and overcome challenges. These attributes, combined with a fervent desire for continuous growth will underpin your successful career at FG Advisory.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Flexible working conditions available.
How do I apply?
We look forward to receiving your application for this role. Please e-mail your cover letter and résumé to Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions must be formatted as PDF documents, with the following file name conventions:
Cover Letter: “Firstname Lastname – Cover Letter.PDF”
Résumé: “Firstname Lastname – CV.PDF”