Imagine a career where your innovation and creativity can make a positive impact on the world around you. At FG Advisory, we are shaping a more sustainable future in Australia. Join us and you will become part of a successful, results-orientated engineering team who are focused on reaching the pinnacle of excellence.
FG Advisory is offering a rewarding opportunity to become an integral part of a fast-growing and innovative company where your contributions will provide long-lasting value to the Australian built environment. Based in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, the role of Sales Associate is to collaborate with our dynamic client base and our innovative design team to push the envelope of sustainability in the built environment, while fostering your own growth and development as a sales professional.
Duties of this role include:
- Communicate frequently with clients and staff
- Generate new client relationships, business concepts, and ways of solving problems
- Coordinate resources for planned projects
- Contribute to a positive work culture
- Develop robust business cases, accurate cost estimates, and detailed financial projections
- Develop high quality sales plans, proposals, project reports, and client briefs
- Distil complex client challenges into discrete steps for resolution
- Identify client needs and requirements, and take ownership for meeting them
- Meet new and existing clients to develop business opportunities
- Solve problems through creative thinking
- Write reports, memos, minutes, and other documentation as required
The successful candidate will be an ambitious, well-rounded, and extremely articulate people-person who takes pride in high quality work and has successfully completed an Engineering Degree. Your ability to motivate yourself, proactively solve problems, and communicate effectively (both written and orally) underpin your success in working with people. Your passion for meeting new people, expanding your learning, and creating your own success clearly separates you from your peers. Technical experience in the Building Services industry or Sales experience in the Energy Industry is considered an asset.
These attributes combined with a fervent desire for continuous growth will underpin your successful career at FG Advisory. Follow your entrepreneurial spirit: join us and become a cornerstone of our bourgeoning young company.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Flexible working conditions available.
How do I apply?
We look forward to receiving your application for this role. Please e-mail your cover letter and CV to Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions must be formatted as PDF documents, with the following file name conventions:
Cover Letter: “Firstname Lastname – Cover Letter.PDF”
Résumé: “Firstname Lastname – CV.PDF”